So, You want to know if you are gay. Eh?
Oyah. Find somewhere to sit. A private restroom is preferable. That way, you can lock the door and seat on the toilet. It will be just me and you. No one will know our not-so-little secret.
1. You saw yourself doing it with a boy in the first erotic dream you had; there is a *77% chance that you are gay.
2. You saw yourself doing it with a boy in the first wet dream you had (before you knew anything about wet dreams); there is an *76% chance that you are gay.
3. You have done it with a guy in all the wet dreams you have had; there is a *98% chance that you are gay.
4. You have never done it before with a girl – or, seen one – in any of your wet dreams; there is *89% chance that you are gay.
5. Once upon a time, you fell in love with a guy; there is a *71% change that you are gay.
6. You met a guy, and you wished that he would carry you away to fantasyland where the two of you could spend time alone and together; there is a *54% chance that you are gay.
7. You think ninety-nine percent of girls are just friends/sisters-from-other-mothers; there is a *99% chance you are gay.
8. You think having sex with a girl is the most revolting activity in the world; there is a *97% chance that you are gay.
9. You have kissed a guy, and you – in silence – fantasize about doing it again; there is a *64% chance that you are gay.
10. The picture of a shirtless guy sends blood rushing to swell your preeq; there is a *81% chance that you are gay.
You know, sex as an activity is not the parameter to use to determine your sexuality.
If item 10 and any two of these options are true. There is a 100% chance that you are …
Does It Matter?
Now, you may say: I had sex with Shade yesterday. I couldn’t be gay, even though some of the things you mentioned are true.
Would you agree the world is neither black nor white?
I think so too. It’s more of a spectrum of black to white with a grayscale in between. White goes on to host all the colours you know when it is seperated.
Think of human sexuality the same way; there is no fine line. The “blacks” and the “whites” of sexuality exist, and so does everyone else in between.
You might be turned on by Ibukun’s big boucing breast. Or, Ogbonna’s chiselled chest. Or, both sef.
Why does it matter what label YOU put on it? Heterosexual, Pansexual, Bisexual. Gay. Asexual, Homosexual. Let the scientists, those who worry and do actual work about this sort of things, do the labeling.
Your own is to enjoy life. If your want to join the scientists and study these things, please carry book and biro. Millions, no, Billions are dying to know the answers you put out.
If not. Enjoy Life.
Enjoy my Blog.
New to Glow? Check out other how-to posts
You are Awesome.
*i made up the figures. *wink*