If he is 23 or older and…
1. Hasn’t had a single girlfriend since birth. There is a *70% chance that he is gay.
2. Takes offense or gets defensive when you ask if he is gay. There is a *77% chance that he is gay.
3. Squirms at the thought of kissing a girl. There is a *98% chance that he is gay.
4. Usually has a pack of good looking girls around him and behaves like one of them. There is a *56% chance that he is gay.
5. Behaves like a girl, there is a *95% chance that is gay.
6. Has pictures of nude men in his phone. If he isn’t a photographer. There is a 78% chance that he is gay.
7. Says OMG! Or Oh My GAhD before saying anything. There is a *51% chance that he is.
8. Flirts with a guy, there is a *89% chance that he is gay.
9. Would rather hang out with a large number of girls in the day time and hang out with one guy and no girl at night. There is a *37% chance that he is gay.
10. Doesn’t like talking about sex with a woman. There is a *91% chance that he is gay.
You don’t really need a gaydar to know a gay guy. Simply look out for certain behaviours.
If at least three of these options are true. There is a 100% chance that he is …
How to Behave Around a Gay Guy
Now, we love our straight friends. Sometimes, we wish some of them will bend to our wishes. Other times, we wish they would just leave us alone.
We don’t appreciate when you say you would get us a girlfriend to straighten us up. It just doesn’t work that way.
You might swear to the ends of the earth that we would enjoy it. The truth is, we won’t. And we would hate you for it.
When you joke that you would “organise” a gang of girls to rape us and show us the sweet experience of sex. We might laugh with you. But, we don’t think its funny.
If you can’t offer us what we want. Don’t flirt with us. Its evil.
Not all of us want to have sex with you. Just like you have taste in ladies, we have taste in men. And, you might not fall into the category. Stop being obnoxious and get over yourself.
Most of us are proud of who we are. We might not display this pride, but we are. We love how you get to be yourselves and we fancy the same for ourselves.
Your manly swag drives us crazy -in a very good (you turn me on) way. Keep being manly.
When we happen to share a bathroom like in boarding rooms, NYSC camps etc, Please go on and have your shower with peace of mind. We don’t really care about your naked bodies. The internet is full of such things. Don’t get me wrong. The real thing is nice. However, just like spying at a naked girl is considered to border on perversion. So does staring at you when you bath. Don’t be so pissed when some of us can’t help but stare. Some of you guys can’t help but stare at naked girls when given the chance either.
Not all girly guys are gay, and not all manly men are straight. When you can’t tell the difference, don’t bother asking. Just be nice and friendly. If you are nice and friendly enough, we would let you in on our not-so-little secret.
If by any chance you can’t stand the girlish flamboyance of a man. Simply stay away. Some of us can’t help but be fabulous.
Enjoy my blog You are awesome.
*I made the figures up. *wink*
Can you tell spot a gay guy when you see one? Tell us how in the comments.